Multi-glazing probiotic in liquid form. Specially composed composition obtained in the natural fermentation process and long-term culture of clinically tested probiotic bacterial strains.
Use for supplementation purposes, complementing the deficit.
The Probiotic Joy Day contains a complex of live and active, non-lyophilized probiotic bacteria capable of seizing the entire intestinal space at a high level without the need for protective substances (glycerol, maltodextrin, milk powder), anticaking agents (silicon dioxide) as well as a protein-like capsule.
The Probiotic Joy Day is a comprehensive full probiotic containing metabolites, including: vitamins, minerals, organic acids, antioxidants, and antiseptic compounds, produced by bacteria during the long term culture.
In the process of adaptation of the multiple culture, the bacteria reached a level of 6 × 10 ^ 7 cfu/ml (60million cfu/ml).
Capacity 500 ml.
- Rebuilding and enrichment of useful intestinal microflora
- Supplement the bacterial population deficit in the thick intestine
- Stimulation of the immune system reaction in inflamed states
- Rebuilding and sealing of intestine epithelium
- Regulation of intestinal peristalsis and bowel movement
- Prevention of transfusions and constipation
- Support for digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Alleviating the symptoms of allergy and food intolerance
- Inhibition of development and elimination of the resulting fungus, mold and bacterial infection
- Support the viability of cells by inhibiting their aging
- Organic product. Without gluten, lactose and casein (Milless). Sugar and sweeteners were not added. It does not contain colorants and preservatives. Unpasteurized and Unclined.
Wallets and way of consumption:
- It is best to eat in the course of a meal. Before opening the bottle, the contents will be slightly shaken.
Diluted Probiotic Joy Day is characterized by a pleasant aroma and
Natural, acidic refreshing taste.
- Adults: 10 to 15 ml/3 x per day/diluted in min. 100 ml of water or any drink.
- Children > 3 years: 5 ml/3 x per day/diluted in min. 50 ml of water or in any drink
- Do not exceed the daily recommended portion for consumption.
- Store the probiotic after opening in the refrigerator and eat the best within 30 days.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The natural preservatives of probiotic are contained in it the probiotic metabolites of probiotic bacteria, including organic acids and antioxidants.
- The "white mushroom" rainfall on the surface, the gases and the acidity of the beverage can be created on the bottom of the bottle, and the acidity of the beverage is a natural effect.
Tests of probiotic products brand JOY DAY