Sriracha - oriental composition with chili
Sriracha is a popular, spicy spice of oriental origin. Its name comes from a city located on the east coast of the Gulf of Thai. Spice is widely used in Thai and Vietnamese cuisine, giving dishes characteristic of the region a taste. Its main component is powdered chili peppers with a rich taste. In addition, it is enriched with powdered Garlic. The basis of the spice, which is its distinction, is the Himalayan salt (not any other origin as the spices available on the market). Himalayan salt is widely considered one of the purest with valuable nutritional qualities – a high content of minerals. Sriracha Intenson is a proposal that has been prepared according to the brand's philosophy. Therefore, it does not contain sodium glutamate, artificial additives or added sugar. It tastes great with dishes typical of oriental cuisine, but also as an addition to pasta, pizza, meat dishes or even popcorn. Sriracha recipe idea Grilled zucchini ribbons in a sweet-sharp marinade Components:
- 3 small zucchini
- 2 shredded garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sriracha spice
- 1 teaspoon chopped, fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Prepare zucchini ribbons.
- Mix all the ingredients on the marinade in a bowl.
- Carefully scatter the marinade for each piece of zucchini ribbons. The more, the better!
- Grill zucchini on a specially designed pan or put in the oven in a heat-resistant dish, in a set grilling program. It will take a few minutes (depending on the degree of warming of the pan/oven), so keep zucchini all the time on the eye.