Yerba Mate CBSE FRUTOS DEL BOSQUE
A delicious combination of elaborades with red fruits such as raspberries, blueberries,
Strawberries, cherries with a note of a natural wild rose.
How to use:
1. Embankment up to 3/4 volumes of the vessel, drought Yerba Mate and cover the upper part with hand
2. Flip vessel and shake so that dust from dried is on their hands.
3. Gently turn the vessel so that the content does not change its location.
4. Insert Bombabil and poured with water at 70-80 ° C
5. Wait 2-3 minutes and drink by bombake slowly, remembering not to mix
Store in a dry, tightly closed, original packaging.
Ingredients: Elaborada con smoke, wild rose, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, cherries.
Country of origin: Argentina
Manufacturer: Establecimiento Santa Ana S.A.
RUTA 19 KM - 127 - Frontera
(Pcia. De. Santa Fe)
Importer: Intenson Europe