Vitamin D3 4000 IU
- · easy to swallow capsules – soft gel
- · easily soluble in sunflower oil
- · proven quality from Switzerland
Vitamin D3 is called the “sun vitamin” and has many key functions in our bodies, including:
- · Helps the immune system function properly
- · Helps keep bones healthy
- · Helps keep teeth healthy
- · Helps muscles function properly
- · Supports the proper absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus
- · Helps to maintain proper calcium blood levels
Use: 1 capsule once a day. Take 1 capsule with a glass of water.
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body. The product cannot be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
The product is intended for adults aged above 75 years
Performing a 25-(OH)D blood test and consulting the test results with a doctor or pharmacist is recommended before use.
Ingredients: sunflower oil, shell (beef gelatin, humectant – glycerol), water, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in MCT oil
05 - 480 Karczew
Origin of Vitamin D3 – Switzerland
Store in a tightly closed container, in a dry place at room temperature, protect from light. Dietary supplements should be kept out of reach of small children.