Sriracha is a popular, spicy spice of oriental origin. Its name comes from a city located on the east coast of the Gulf of Tajska. The spice is widely used in Thai and Vietnamese cuisine, giving dishes characteristic of the region flavor.
Its main ingredient is powdered chili peppers with a rich taste. In addition, it is enriched with powdered Garlic. The basis of spice, which is its distinction, is the Himalayan salt (and not of other origin sits as the spices available on the market). Himalayan salt is widely regarded as one of the purest with valuable nutritional value – the high content of minerals.
Sriracha Intenson is a proposal that has been prepared according to the brand's philosophy. It therefore does not contain sodium glutamate, artificial additives or added sugar.
It tastes great with dishes typical of oriental cuisine, but also as an addition to pasta, pizza, meat dishes or even popcorn.
Idea for a recipe using srirachy
Grilled zucchini ribbons in a sweet and spicy marinade
- 3 small courgettes
- 2 shredded garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sriracha spice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Prepare zucchini ribbons.
- Mix all the ingredients into a marinade in a bowl.
- Carefully spread the marinade on each piece of zucchini ribbons. The more, the better!
- Grill the courgettes in a specially designed frying pan or put in the oven in a heatproof dish, in a set grilling program. It will take a few minutes (depending on the degree of heating of the pan/oven), so keep the courgettes all the time on the eye.