Multi-protein probiotic in liquid form. Specially composed composition obtained in the natural fermentation process and long-term culture of clinically tested strains of probiotic bacteria. Targeted for physically active people.
Use for supplemental purposes, making up the deficit.
ProbioSport contains a complex of living and active, non -ophilised probiotic bacteria capable of inhabiting the entire intestinal space at a high level without the need for protective substances (glycerol, maltodextrin, milk powder), an anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide) and a protein capsule.
ProbioSport probiotics is a comprehensive probiotics containing metabolites, including: vitamins, minerals, organic acids, antioxidants and antiseptic compounds, produced by bacteria during long-term culture.
In the process of multi-culture adaptation, the bacteria reached levels of 6×10^7 jtk/ml (60 mln jtk/ml).
Capacity 500 ml.
- Restoration and enrichment of beneficial gut microflora
- Replenishing bacterial population deficit in the large intestine
- Stimulating immune system response in inflammation
- Reconstruction and sealing of intestinal epithelium
- Boosting body productivity
- Removal of oxidative stress complications
- Faster recovery after intense exercise
- Regulation of intestinal peristalsis and bowel movements
- Removal of problems of occurrence and recurrence of diarrhoea and constipation
- Support digestion and nutrient absorption
- Alleviating symptoms of food allergy and intolerance
- Inhibition of development and elimination of fungal, mold and bacterial infection
- Support the viability of cells by inhibiting their aging
- Organic product. Gluten, lactose and casein free (dairy-free). No sugar or sweeteners were added. It does not contain dyes or preservatives. Unpasteurised and Unclared.
Value and manner of consumption:
- It is best eaten during a meal. Shake the contents slightly before opening the bottle.
Dilute Probiotics ProbioSport has a pleasant aroma and
a natural, acidic flavor.
- Adults: 10 to 15 ml/ 3 x daily/ diluted in min. 100ml water or any drink.
- Children > 3 years: 5 ml/ 3 x daily/ diluted in min. 50ml water or in any drink
- Do not exceed the daily recommended portion for consumption.
Special storage conditions:
- Once opened, store the probiotics in a refrigerator and preferably consume them within 30 days.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The natural preservative of probiotic is contained in IT Pro-Health metabolites of probiotic bacteria, including organic acids and antioxidants.
- The formation of sediment at the bottom of the bottle, the raid of a "white mushroom" on the surface, the gases and the acidity of the drink are natural effects.
Testing Joy DAY's probiotic products