Probiotic produced in the process of cascading fermentation of plant ingredients, including Kurkuma, Imbiru and Pieprzu with the participation of live strains of probiotic bacteria.
A set of live strains of probiotic bacteria in liquid form and fermentation extract from plant ingredients (40%) [ including: turmeric root (49%), ginger root (49%), peppergrain (2%)].
The probiotic Joy Day Kurkuma, Imbir, Pepper contains a complex of live and active, non-lyophilized probiotic bacteria capable of seizing the entire intestinal space at a high level without the need for protective substances (glycerol, maltodextrin, milk powder), anticaking agent (silicon dioxide) as well as a proteinous capsule.
The Probiotic Joy Day is a comprehensive full probiotic containing metabolites, including: vitamins, minerals, organic acids, antioxidants, and antiseptic compounds, produced by bacteria during the long term culture.
In the process of adaptation of multiple culture, the bacteria reached a level of 4 × 10 ^ 7 cfu/ml (40million cfu/ml). Full identification:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG,
- L. rhamnosus LR 04,
- L. rhamnosus LR 05,
- L. acidophilus LA 1,
- L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus LB 2,
- L. casei 101/37,
- L. plantarum LP 02,
- L. plantarum LP 01,
- L. fermentum LF2,
- Bifidobacterium breve BL 10,
- B. breve Bbr 8,
- B. longum BL 03,
- B. animalis ssp. lactis Bi 1,
- Streptococcus thermophilus Z 57,
- S. thermophilus 9 Y.
Capacity 500 ml.
- Rebuilding and enrichment of useful intestinal microflora
- Strong antioxidant, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory extract
- Supplement the bacterial population deficit in the thick intestine
- Stimulation of the immune system reaction in inflamed states
- Rebuilding and sealing of intestine epithelium
- Regulation of intestinal peristalsis and bowel movement
- Prevention of transfusions and constipation
- Support for digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Alleviating the symptoms of allergy and food intolerance
- Inhibition of development and elimination of the resulting fungus, mold and bacterial infection
- Support the viability of cells by inhibiting their aging
- Organic product. Without gluten, lactose and casein (Milless). Sugar and sweeteners were not added. It does not contain colorants and preservatives. Unpasteurized and Unclined.
Wallets and way of consumption:
- It is best to eat in the course of a meal. Before opening the bottle, the contents will be slightly shaken.
The diluted Probiotic Joy Day Kurkuma is characterized by a pleasant spicy aroma and Natural, acidic refreshing tastes of turmeric and ginger. It's not sharp!
- Adults: 10 to 15 ml/3 x per day/diluted in min. 100 ml of water or any drink.
- Children > 3 years: 5 ml/3 x per day/diluted in min. 50 ml of water or in any drink
- Do not exceed the daily recommended portion for consumption.
- Store the probiotic after opening in the refrigerator and eat the best within 30 days.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The natural preservatives of probiotic are contained in it the probiotic metabolites of probiotic bacteria, including organic acids and antioxidants.
- The "white mushroom" rainfall on the surface, the gases and the acidity of the beverage can be created on the bottom of the bottle, and the acidity of the beverage is a natural effect.
Turmeric is now a desirable object of research because the list of its health-promoting properties is constantly expanding. It owes its healing effect to the strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compound KURKUMINA. This polyphenol is of great importance in cancer prevention. In addition, substances contained in turmeric, such as tumeron and BDMC are responsible for stimulating stem brain cells, which can have a major impact on brain regeneration after injuries and stopping diseases e.g. Alzheimer 's disease. In addition, it stimulates the body to produce bile and digestive enzymes, stimulates metabolism, thereby promoting in weight loss. It also turns out to help fight fungal diseases, viruses, bacteria, and the protection of liver cells. Numerous studies show that it has an effect on lowering cholesterol and blood sugar.
Ginger is a urecotic-related plant, equally appreciated for its wide spectrum of medicinal and therapeutic properties. Naturally occurring in this plant essential oils possess great healing power. They exhibit strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects on the body.
Pepper for the pungent taste corresponds to the valuable compound contained in it – PIPERYNA. Piperine has a wide spectrum of action, improving the health and condition of the whole organism. One of the most important functions of this compound is the stimulation of the blood supply of the digestive system. Thanks to this, the assiration of nutrients supplied with food occurs exemplaryly.