HEMP SEED SHELLED
Hemp seeds have a high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, protein, fibre, vitamin E and mineral components: iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese and potassium. They have low sugar content and do not contain salt. As a few plants, they contain an entire set of exo and endogenous amino acids needed for the proper building of their own proteins.
They are irreplaceable for non-consuming products of animal origin.
How to use: It can be used for the production of bread, biscuits, pasta, desserts. Do not consume more than 2-3 spoons per day.
What to use for hemp seeds?
- Send them a salad.
- Make them hemp milk. (provision below)
- Add to guacamole and increase the nutritional value.
- Add to the noodles sauce.
- Make them salad dressing with them, for example. on the basis of oil, lemon, or honey.
- Add to smoothie or yoghurt.
- Sprinkles them with musli or oatmeal.
- Make them a protein shaker with them.
- Add to pastries.
- Make them a chicken pancake (recipe below)
- 1 glass of hemp seed
- 3 ½ glasses of filtered water
- 4 dates
- ½ tsp extract from vanilla
How to prepare:
- Blends the seeds of hemp with the peel's peel and the water on high royals.
- Add the extract from the vanilla and blenade for 30 minutes.
- Store in a refrigerator up to 5 days.
- ½ cup of hemp seed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon powdered onion
Stir up all the ingredients together and put the chicken in them.
Nutrient value in 100 g of product *
|Energy value||2583 kJ/624 kcal|
-saturated fatty acids
-monounsaturated fatty acids
-polyunsaturated fatty acids, including:
|Vitamins and minerals|
|Vitamin E||19.7 mg (164% *)|
|Iron||7.98 mg (57% *)|
|Phosphorus||935,0 mg (133% *)|
|Magnesium||531.0 mg (142% *)|
|Zinc||7.49 mg (74.9% *)|
|Copper||0.74 mg (74% *)|
|Manganese||5,54 mg (277% *)|
886,0 mg (44.3% *)
* Reference intake value for an average adult person (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Features: 100% of husked hemp seed
Country of origin * *: Romania, Lithuania
INTENSON EUROPE SP. With O.O
Kissing 94 G
The date of use for consumption and the batch number on the packaging.
Store in the original tightly closed package in a dry and cool place away from the sun
Available in packs: 150 g, 250 g, 1000 g, 2,5 kg
* depending on the lot (current nutritional value on the packaging)
** depending on the lot (the current country of origin on the packaging)