Probiotic drink concentrate obtained by the natural fermentation process. It is characterized by an herbal vegetable aroma and a natural, acidic refreshing taste. Vegetable extract additionally supports probiotic action.
Use prophylaxis for prevention.
Specially composed probiotic concentrate, containing:
- Active microbes bred in a team showing high qualitative and quantitative stability (min. 20 million IU / ml)
- Microbial metabolites, including: organic acids (lactic, acetic, malic, butyric, etc.), vitamins, macros and micronutrients and antioxidants
- Fermented vegetable extract (20%) [including topinambura tuber, Carrot Root and parsnip]
- Apple juice (20%)
Capacity 500 ml.
Identification of strains references
- prevention of gastrointestinal disorders
- sealing and restoration of natural gut microflora
- support digestion and absorption of nutrients
- preventing inflammation by stimulating the immune system's response
- inhibition of development and elimination of fungal, mold and bacterial infection
- prevention of chronic infections
- regulation of intestinal peristalsis and bowel movements
- support the viability of cells by inhibiting their aging
- prevention of liver function problems
- Organic product. Gluten, lactose and casein free (dairy-free). No sugar or sweeteners were added. It does not contain dyes or preservatives. Unpasteurised and Unclared.
Value and manner of consumption:
- It is best eaten during a meal. Shake the contents slightly before opening the bottle.
- Adults: 10 to 15 ml/ 3 x daily/ diluted in min. 100ml water or any drink.
- Children > 3 years: 5 ml/ 3 x daily/ diluted in min. 50ml water or any drink.
Special storage conditions:
- Originally sealed package keep cool and darkened (optimum temp. 6-24C)
- When opened, store the concentrate in a refrigerator and preferably consume it within 30 days.
- The natural preservative of the concentrate is contained in IT Pro-Health metabolites of probiotic bacteria, including organic acids and antioxidants.
The physicochemical and biological properties of topinambura have recently been the subject of in-depth research. In addition to spare substances, tubers contain extremely numerous and diverse health-promoting compounds. including ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and thiamine (Vitamin B1), which are found to have twice as much in tubers as in potatoes, which are also underappreciated
In general, topinambura tubers contain in their composition 78-85% water, 14-22% dry matter, including: up to 15% is multi-sugar inulin and relatively scarce amounts of protein and fat. One of the most important carbohydrates is water-soluble inulin, which in the human body is hydrolysed to fructose. This in turn can be used safely by diabetic patients.
Topinambur also has hepatoprotective (protection against cirrhosis of the liver) and immunostimulatory effects, which are increasingly considered essential for the Prevention of diseases, including cancer.
Carrot root contains nutritious carbohydrates - sugars, including sucrose and glucose, protein (rich amino acid composition), numerous carotenes (provitamin A and β-carotene), volatile oil, vitamins B1 and B2, B6, significant amounts of vitamin C, vit. E, H, K, PP and calcium, iron, copper and phosphorus. It is believed that beta-carotene contained in carrots is a natural, daily (as consumed) vaccine against heart disease, cancer and premature aging. Provitamin A works great on eyesight, minerals contained in carrot have a positive effect on skin, body firmness and hair and nails.
An important component of the carrot root are flavonoids, which have an antispasmodic effect on blood vessels and, of course, neutralize free radicals that support pathogenic processes and cause accelerated aging of the body.
Parsnip is still an underestimated vegetable with ingredients that have a very beneficial effect on the health of the human body, such as fiber, vit. B1 (thiamine), vit. B2 (riboflavin), niacin (vitamin B3 or vitamin PP), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vit. B6 (pyridoxine), vit. B9 (folic acid), vit. C (ascorbic acid), vit. E (tocopherol), vit. K (fillohinone) and Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Selenium, Zinc.
Parsnip has many health-promoting properties, stimulates digestion, regulates circulation, has a diuretic effect and has a calming effect.