Probiotic drink concentrate obtained by the natural fermentation process. It is characterized by an herbal fruity aroma and a natural, acidic refreshing taste. Herbal extract additionally supports probiotic action.
Use prophylaxis for prevention.
Specially composed probiotic concentrate, containing:
- Active microbes bred in a team showing high qualitative and quantitative stability (min. 20 million IU / ml)
- Microbial metabolites, including: organic acids (lactic, acetic, malic, butyric, etc.), vitamins, macros and micronutrients and antioxidants
- Extract of fermented herbs and hawthorn fruit (20%)[of which: hawthorn fruit, Hawthorn flower, linden flower, Melis leaf, St John's wort and horsetail herb]
- Apple juice (20%)
Capacity 500 ml.
Identification of strains references
- prevention of gastrointestinal disorders
- sealing and restoration of natural gut microflora
- support digestion and absorption of nutrients
- preventing inflammation by stimulating the immune system's response
- inhibition of development and elimination of fungal, mold and bacterial infection
- prevention of chronic infections
- regulation of intestinal peristalsis and bowel movements
- support the viability of cells by inhibiting their aging
- prevention of problems related to heart function and blood vessel function
- prevention of heart failure
- Organic product. Gluten, lactose and casein free (dairy-free). No sugar or sweeteners were added. It does not contain dyes or preservatives. Unpasteurised and Unclared.
Value and manner of consumption:
- It is best eaten during a meal. Shake the contents slightly before opening the bottle.
- Adults: 10 to 15 ml/ 3 x daily/ diluted in min. 100ml water or any drink.
- Children > 3 years: 5 ml/ 3 x daily/ diluted in min. 50ml water or any drink.
Special storage conditions:
- Originally sealed package keep cool and darkened (optimum temp. 6-24C)
- When opened, store the concentrate in a refrigerator and preferably consume it within 30 days.
- The natural preservative of the concentrate is contained in IT Pro-Health metabolites of probiotic bacteria, including organic acids and antioxidants.
|Hawthorn flower and fruit||
Hawthorn flower and fruit acts cardiac, diastolic, lowers blood pressure, sedative. Hawthorn can provide relief for joint and bone pain , as well as neuralgia. Hawthorn acts gently and slowly, this effect persists for a long time and is not observed
It has been used for centuries to relieve tension, irritability and anxiety and to make it easier to fall asleep.
|St John's wort||
St John's Wort has sedative, antidepressant, relaxant effects on smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, biliary tract, blood vessels and to a lesser extent on the urinary tract. It is used in inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract and systolic bile duct and gastrointestinal tract.
It is used in colds, gastrointestinal diseases and also in cleansing the body.
Violin delays the aging process of cells. The active compounds found in the plant also improve hair and nail condition are important in immune processes. Horsetail herb is particularly valuable for the elderly and for nursing women as it improves bone mineralization.